Exclusive mobile Car Detailing Holden Cruze – Perth WA
Mobile Car Detailing that can come to you and make your Holden Cruze shine like brand new again.
Exclusive mobile car detailing, Perth WA – We also clean trucks and busses.
We are a Perth based professional mobile car detailing company that offers a wide range of car detailing services for all types of vehicles. Other car detailing services that we offer.
- Mobile car detailing
- Complete interior detailing
- Exterior detailing
- Car hand wash
- Scratch removal
- Exterior hand wash
- Engine bay detailing
What is Car Detailing?
Car detailing is the art and science of bringing out details in your Holden Cruze to make it clean and more noticeable. It involves, amongst other things, cleaning, waxing and polishing the interior and exterior of the vehicle. A Holden Cruze that looks feels and smells good is a car that is bound to bring a smile on your face. Here at Exclusive Mobile Car Detailing we do what we do best and prepare cars for any occasion in Perth area. There is little doubt that a well-detailed car will turn heads so it only makes sense to do so for such occasions as a competition or when preparing to sell a vehicle.
The Holden Cruze detailing process:
The detailing process can include any number of procedures but broadly it includes:
- Vacuuming and application of cleaning products and tools to the interior
- The engine bay is thoroughly degreased and cleaned
- The exterior of your Holden Cruze is washed, polished and waxed
Work on the exterior of the car requires care, patience, the right equipment as well as extensive experience, which we ensure we can deliver to you. Car detailing is rapidly growing in popularity for a number of reasons. These days, microfibre cloths, special vacuum technology, and high powered buffers have allowed for cleaning of hard-to-reach places – meaning we can take on any car no matter how dirty the interior is we can ensure all nooks and crannies of your Holden Cruze will be cleaned.
See some of our work below.
Holden Cruze Car detailing tips and tricks
Professional detailing is both an art and a science. The science is having the right equipment and chemicals, as well as the know-how and understanding of safety requirements. The art is knowing how to combine all these to make your car look amazing! The ability to do so at the same time comes with expertise and experience.
We stay on top of all the new technologies and techniques for professional car detailing and we would love to share some of these tips with you.
Interior: Work should start at the driver’s side so that it is dry by the time the car cleaning is done. To keep the interior cleaner for longer, it is important to always rinse any cleaning products out of the upholstery, carpeting and mats as any cleaning residue left behind can attract dirt. We recommend that you should be getting your car thoroughly detailed every 4-6months.
Exterior: Start with the lower areas of the car, working upwards from the wheels. For cars that get washed regularly, a great trick is to add a light spray of “quick” liquid after the final rinse but before the car is completely dry. Then dry with a chamois and lightly buff the sprayed areas. This process removes any leftover water spots and adds colour as well as leaving a fantastic shine for darker coloured vehicles. Again we recommend that you get your car professionally washed every 4-6 months, however, if you live close to the ocean you should be washing your car every 2 weeks to remove salt build-up and reduce future paint damage.
Engine Bay Detailing: Engine detailing requires chemicals that are harmful to the skin and safety precautions should always be taken. We recommend that you do not attempt this at home without expert knowledge and that you leave that to us we know what we are doing and what safety steps to take.
Ozone Treatment: Ozone is an environmentally friendly broad-spectrum disinfectant used for various purposes. Ozone treatment does not use chemicals and instead utilises the inherent properties of the ozone molecule as a powerful oxidizing agent. Ozone has also been used in air purification. Many modern cleaning products only temporarily mask nasty smells. The main advantage of treatment of air with ozone is that it removes odours at their source and can get rid of smake odours, musty and mouldy smells, as well as any, smells that cannot be removed by bleach.
Other companies that can help you with all your Holden Cruze needs:
- Kerb rash, blemishes, scrapes and damage to your alloy rims are all common things to happen to your car from daily driving. Get a professional to get your Holden Cruze Alloy wheels repaired to get them looking brand new.
- Towbar fitters Perth add a lot of value and functionality to your Holden Cruze. If you are looking for a towbar Perth Towbar fitters are experts and in all things towbars, exhausts and mufflers.
- Performance Exhausts Perth for Holden Cruze. If you are looking for an exhaust upgrade today contact Performance exhausts Perth for a high-quality exhaust system.
- Summer in Perth is always hot if you have been sweating away in your car because of faulty air-con? It’s time to book an auto radiator & air Conditing specialist in Perth Today.
- Are you a classic car enthuses? Ever had a dream of building a GT40 replica kit car? Well look no further GT40 AUSTRALASIA, build and drive a replica ford GT40 Around Perth!
- Have a bump or scratch on your Holden Cruze? Get a mobile bumper repair specialist to come to you and fix up any dents, bumps or scratches on your Holden Cruze bumper.
Want to make your Holden Cruze shine like brand new again?
Fill in the form to the right or call us on 0422 221 946 to get a quote or to set up a custom clean for your Holden Cruze.